This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer Hi Sam, Use our beer locator and simply put in your city or zip code and it will help you decide the best location for... – Apr 20, 11:31 AM
- GFbeer Dwayne, You can use our beer locator to find distributors in your area. The Brown Ale is still on shelves until sold out but on... – Apr 20, 11:29 AM
- GFbeer Thank you for saying so Dwayne! We are glad you like it. – Apr 20, 11:26 AM
- Sam Bishop Jr. Where can I buy new planet beers? – Apr 18, 11:30 AM
- dwayne henry Where in Southern California is your Brown Ale sold? – Apr 16, 4:35 PM
- dwayne henry like the brown ale – Apr 16, 4:34 PM