This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are not currently exporting our beer, outside North America. Thanks for your interest in our beer. – Jul 23, 7:11 AM
- GFBeer All of our ingredients are GMO-Free, 100% Gluten Free and tasty! We are working on our NON-GMO verification this summer. – Jul 23, 7:05 AM
- Do You Pay Attention to Your Food Allergy? | Outrageous Baking […] I personally love the line of gluten-free pasta options from Jovial Foods and New Planet is a local gluten-free beer company here in Boulder. ...
- Shellee Does New Planet Beer contain Non Gmo ingredients? – Jul 18, 9:42 PM
- Christian Wagner Hi, we are a Big Craftbeer Reseller in Austria Vienna and i want to order Beers from you, can you Export your Products and if... – Jul 15, 3:56 PM
- GFBeer We are available in all Bevmo's, most Total Wine & More, Whole Foods and some Sprouts too. If you go to our Beer Locator, you... – Jul 14, 10:48 AM