This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are available in all Bevmo's, most Total Wine & More, Whole Foods and some Sprouts too. If you go to our Beer Locator, you... – Jul 14, 10:48 AM
- GFBeer We are sorry to hear of your experience. We can only assume you some how got a bad six pack. Please email email@example.com, so we... – Jul 14, 10:47 AM
- GFBeer We are always looking to innovate and we would love a Pumpkin beer too. At this time, it is something we can consider for our... – Jul 14, 10:45 AM
- Lindsay Any plans to make a pumpkin beer in the future? Just was diagnosed with gluten allergy and the thought of giving up pumpkin beer during... – Jul 11, 2:12 PM
- Mike S. I recently purchased a 6-pack of your Belgian Ale for a pricey $12.00, and found it to be pretty much un-drinkable. It is terrible. I... – Jul 10, 9:27 PM
- Del Austin I would like to know where I can purchase your gluten free beer in the southern california area-----thanks – Jul 10, 12:15 PM