This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer Hi MJ, We are not in Ontario at this time. We are in AB and BC and of course across the boarder in New York,... – Mar 27, 2:43 PM
- GFbeer Hi Gayle, Yes, we do make the Blonde Ale which was Tread Lightly Ale. We also make Raspberry Ale, Pale Ale which was Off Grid... – Mar 27, 2:41 PM
- GFbeer Hi Annette, Sorry to hear that about Fred Meyers; I hope you asked them to restock it for you. If you look at our locator... – Mar 27, 2:33 PM
- MJ Are there any places in Ontario, Canada that sell New Planet beer? If not are there any plans in the future to make it available... – Mar 24, 7:03 AM
- annette, noelcke Where can we get your beer! Fred Meyers does not carry it anymore. And we are sad they don't. We live in st Helens oregon. – Mar 20, 4:01 PM
- Gayle Hardine Didn't you make an Amber Ale,, Brown Ale, and a Tread Lightly Ale? Do you still make them? Thanks, Gayle – Mar 18, 1:23 PM