This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are approved for all SoCal Sprouts, so your local should be able to carry our Pale Ale. In the meantime, ALL Bevmo stores carry... – Sep 29, 9:06 AM
- GFBeer All of our ales are GMO-Free at this time. We are working on our GMO Free verification in 2014. – Sep 29, 9:03 AM
- GFBeer We do not have any plans at this time for a "Light" beer, though as craft beer goes, our ales are lower in calories, than... – Sep 29, 9:02 AM
- GFBeer Our styles are more "craft" than typical "Domestic," but the lighter style ale we have is our Blonde Ale. We hope you enjoy. – Sep 29, 9:00 AM
- Lori S Hi, My husband found out recently that he is gluten intolerant. He is a beer drinker and has missed it terribly. He has grown up... – Sep 29, 6:18 AM
- Barb Croell Do you have any plans for making a Light Beer? – Sep 26, 5:04 PM