This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are Distributed by Arkansas Craft Distributors - (501) 244-9772 - We have passed your inquiry on to the team. – Oct 27, 10:18 AM
- GFBeer We ave limited Canadian distribution on the west coast, and we are working to grow it in 2015. – Oct 24, 12:30 PM
- GFBeer Our lightest flavor profile beer is our Blonde Ale - while Coors Light is a Lager, all our beers are Ales, and offer a richer... – Oct 24, 12:29 PM
- Victoria Meyers How do I get your beers into venues in Hot Springs, AR?? – Oct 20, 11:42 AM
- Mike Williams Do you have a beer that is close to the taste of coors light . – Oct 18, 3:58 PM
- Ray from Winnipeg Why are you not in Canada yet? We have a serious need for good gluten free beers!!! – Oct 17, 7:19 PM