This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer Hi, We are sorry that you didn't have a good experience with our Blonde Ale. I will email you directly to see if we can... – Jan 12, 9:12 AM
- GFBeer We are not distributed in Missouri currently. We are distributed in Kansas, so perhaps you can find us on the Kansas side of KC? Best,... – Jan 12, 9:11 AM
- GFBeer We have stopped using corn in our beers. There may still be some on the shelves that have labels reading corn, but all current and... – Jan 12, 9:09 AM
- GFBeer John, we are having some issues with secondary fermentation in the bottles. I will email you separately to see if we can help find a... – Jan 12, 9:07 AM
- GFBeer Each bottle has a nutritional panel on the side with gives you the total carbs per bottle. Each style has different amounts. – Jan 12, 9:05 AM
- GFBeer Hi Rachel, We recently stopped using any corn in our beers as a fermentable. The sorghum and other ingredients as far as we know are... – Jan 12, 9:03 AM