This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are sorry you didn't have a good experience. Which flavor did you try? We'd like to point out that Omission is made from gluten... – Nov 20, 8:53 AM
- GFBeer We are sold in the Vancouver area and working on expanding to Calgary. Keep in touch as we'll post when we are there. – Nov 20, 8:51 AM
- GFBeer We are not sold in the great state of Alaska yet. Maybe in the future, but nothing in the works right now. We are sold... – Nov 20, 8:49 AM
- GFBeer Thank you. We will take a look at updating it. – Nov 20, 8:48 AM
- Matthew Roselli Your locate-beer webpage does not function in the latest version of Chrome. Please consider updating. – Nov 18, 12:28 PM
- Blnca I would like to know where I can find some of your beer here in Alaska!? It will be wonderful to know. Thanks so much. – Nov 09, 10:22 PM