This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer Hi Keith, Unfortunately we currently only distribute in BC and AB for now. We are always looking to expand our distribution but nothing in the... – Jun 02, 8:57 AM
- Keith Wondering whether you are distributing your Pale Ale near Ottawa or Kingston, Ontario. Would love to try it. – Jun 01, 6:12 PM
- GFbeer Hi Lisa, We are in Vancouver. If you use our beer locator it will help you determine where the closest location to you is to... – May 08, 11:15 AM
- GFbeer Hi Becky, Thank you for the suggestion. We do not manage the store locator but have the ability to add locations when we know about... – May 08, 11:03 AM
- Becky Hey there! Woodman's Food Market in Rockford, IL had been carrying your beers for as long as I can remember... At least a year maybe?... – May 08, 10:04 AM
- Lisa Good Evening, I'm wondering if you are distributing your beer in Vancouver, BC Canada? I would love to try them, I've read nothing but great... – May 05, 8:41 PM