This past weekend New Planet Beer joined a host of other brewers from across the country in Manitou Springs, Colorado for the 9th Annual Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival. The festival was, to say the least, a rousing success! Saturday was extremely busy with new and old fans alike keeping the line in front of our tent one of the longest of the festival. One random checked revealed that more than 30 thirsty fans were waiting patiently for a single ounce of New Planet’s sweet nectar! Much positive feedback was received, including many non-GF folks remarking that Off Grid Pale Ale was “the best Pale Ale at the whole festival”. The good times kept rolling on Sunday during the awards ceremony when it was announced that New Planet Beer had take not just one, but two medals in the gluten-free category: Off Grid Pale Ale led the way with our newest beer’s first medal, a gold! And 3R Raspberry Ale, in it’s typical fashion, racked up yet another medal, adding to its already impressive haul from the GABF and LA International Beer Competition with a silver. Sunday proved to be busy as well as tasters flocked to New Planet’s tent to sample the gold and silver medal recipients. The Festival was a fantastic time for all involved and we’re already looking forward to defending our medals at next year’s 10th Annual!
FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer Hi Jackie, We are so very glad you found us at the Denver Mart and gave us another shot. We have a very different tastes... – Aug 31, 12:58 PM
- Jackie Thanks for being at the GF Fair at the Denver Mart! I was able to try all the beers and I found 2 that I... – Aug 30, 1:32 PM
- GFbeer Hey Chris, If you are renting a car, then there are a number of places in Denver you can buy our beers before heading to... – Aug 20, 8:49 AM
- Christopher Boyle Hi - I'm a caeliac from NZ. We have no GF beer here. It sucks!! I fly into Denver next Wednesday 26th and head immediately... – Aug 20, 3:36 AM
- GFbeer Hi JJ, Unfortunately, currently we do not have an online source. We continue to do our best to expand our distribution, if we are available... – Jul 29, 12:29 PM
- JJ Davis Can I order your beer on line? I'm really having a hard time finding a gluten free beer that I like. Please let me know.... – Jul 22, 5:34 AM