Are you as excited for next week’s big game as we are? New Planet Beer is teaming up with Glutino to give away gluten-free football goodie baskets! To enter*, comment below with your predictions on whose going to win football’s top honors.
Before you head out to buy your football party shopping list, check out these must have snacks and recipes for gluten-free appetizers that will go great with a bottle of your favorite New Planet Beer – Tread Lightly Ale, 3R Raspberry Ale or Off Grid Pale Ale.
- Glutino Gluten Free Pretzels
- Glutino Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Glutino Bagel Chips – Original or Parmesan
- Glutino Crackers – Original, Cheddar, Multigrain, Vegetable or Table
Spinach and Artichoke dip
- 2 cups shredded gluten-free mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup gluten-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated & divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- One 14 ounce can gluten-free artichoke hearts (in water), drained & chopped
- 16 ounces gluten-free cream cheese
- 5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, drained & chopped
- One box of Glutino Gluten-Free Original Crackers
Preheat oven to 350° F. In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups mozzarella, 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, sour cream, garlic, pepper, artichoke hearts, cream cheese and spinach. Stir until the mixture is thoroughly blended. Spoon mixture into a 1-1/2 quart-sized baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese and mozzarella, then bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown on top. Take out of the oven and let cool, then serve with Glutino Gluten-Free Original Crackers.
Recipe adapted from Glutenfreeda’s Recipe Index.
- 2 avocados, peeled
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium cut up tomato
- 1 T lime juice
- 1 1/4 t sugar
- garlic salt to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream, optional
- Glutino Gluten-Free Original Bagel Chips
Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and process on the pulse setting until blended. If you don’t have a food processor, mix all of the ingredients together with a large fork. Serve dip with Glutino Gluten-Free Original Bagel Chips.
Recipe adapted from Gluten Free Mom.
- 1 16-oz. (or 14-15-ounce) can chilled chickpeas or garbanzo beans, drained
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini, sunflower seed or nut butter
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers (drain if jarred)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or basil, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sea salt, to taste
- Glutino Family Bag Pretzel Twists
Put all of the ingredients in a food processor and combine until creamy smooth. Try the mixture, and add olive oil and seasoning to your preference. Serve with Glutino’s Family Bag Pretzel Twists.