Where can I find New Planet Beer?
- We are in most major liquor stores and many local restaurants in the United States. We are not yet sold internationally. Locate us here.
How does New Planet Beer brew gluten-free beer?
- We use certified gluten-free ingredients and we follow strict procedures within the brewery to avoid any contamination. Learn more about Gluten-Free brewing.
Do you have a brewery that we can visit?
- No, we do not have our own brewery. We contract brew our beer with local breweries who are expert craft brewers.
Are your beers guaranteed gluten-free?
- Yes, each and every batch is tested for gluten at Microbac Laboratories in Boulder, CO. We use the industry standard Elisa Testing.
Are you planning additional styles of gluten-free beer?
- We’re always brainstorming new flavors; tell us what gluten-free beer you want to see next by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What states are you sold in?
- New Planet Beer is currently in more than 43 states and will be in 47 by the end of 2013. Please see our beer locator feature to find our products at your closest liquor store or restaurant.
Do you sell in Kegs?
- No, we do not currently. We anticipate this in the future.
What are the names of New Planet’s beers? Did they change?
- Tread Lightly Ale is now Blonde Ale, 3R Raspberry Ale is now Raspberry Ale, and Off Grid Pale Ale has become Pale Ale.
Why is your beer available in 4 packs in some states and 6 packs in others?
- It’s cost prohibitive for us to be in 6 packs in some states due to excise taxes, shipping and ingredient costs.
How can we find out about events New Planet Beer will participate in?
- Please check our website for a current list of events. If you have suggestions, please send an email at email@example.com.