Formerly known as 3R Raspberry Ale- This delightfully drinkable ale offers a crisp, yet complex, balance of subtle fruit flavor and aroma, with a zesty, citrusy finish. Brewed with natural raspberry puree and orange peel.
Ingredients: Sorghum, Corn Extract, Natural Raspberry Puree, Orange Peel, Hops, and Yeast.
Serving Temperature: 45 – 50 F
- 2010 Great American Beer Festival, Bronze Medal in Gluten Free Category.
- 2011 Los Angeles International Commercial Beer Competition, Gold Medal
- 2011 Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival, Silver Medal
- 2012 Los Angeles International Commercial Beer Competition, Silver Medal
- 2012 Craft Lager & Small Batch Festival 2011, Gold Medal
Pairings: Best paired with foods driven by herbs and spices, especially fruit elements. Try:
- Light white meats like chicken or pork, especially when prepared with a fruit glaze
- Salads with fruit based dressings
- Deserts could be mascarpone cheese, chiffon cakes, and soufflés,
- Or keep it simple, and delicious, and go with some nice dark chocolate!
Read about what our customers are saying about Raspberry Ale:
The flavor is clean and crisp, and when enjoyed on the colder side, this beer is very refreshing, especially in the summer time. It’s fruity without being too fruity. The beer is slightly sweet, as you might expect from a beer with fresh fruit in it. ~Peter Bronski- No Gluten, No Problem
I found it very refreshing and balanced, with just the right amount of raspberry flavor. ~Aubrey Laurence – Special Features Coordinator, Boulder Daily Camera