FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- spider Thanks so much Jane! – Mar 19, 9:25 AM
- GFbeer If it is on the shelf, it will still be good. I hope your step-dad enjoys it as much as we do. – Dec 04, 3:11 PM
- GFbeer Keep watching Andrew, it will be back soon if it isn't already. :-) – Dec 04, 3:10 PM
- Sherri Bowman How long would you say the shelf life of your Belgium beer is? I saw in another comment above (dated Aug 2016) that you no... – Nov 19, 12:22 PM
- Andrew R. Love this beer, consider it one of the best GF options, but it seems to have disappeared from all stores in my area (Colorado Springs)... – Nov 08, 5:01 PM
- GFbeer Hi Shane, It is certainly in our game plan to expand our distribution. We have to do that wisely for the company and will certainly... – Aug 19, 8:02 AM
Tag Archives: New Planet Beer
Are Hops Gluten Free? Are hops gluten free? We will answer that question in a moment. A lot of people may think that there isn’t anything special about a hop plant. It doesn’t have a lot of uses, it only … Continue reading
Double Seclusion IPA Tapping this Friday at 3PM: Double Seclusion IPA: Seclusion’s BIG Brother; 80 IBU and 7.7% ABV! You asked for it and now we have it on tap! BIG hoppy aromas and nice and smooth!
Beer and Food Pairing Guide Beer tastes even better when you pair it with good food. In fact, we think beer is actually more food-friendly than wine. This is because of its ability to interact with many food flavors and … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco When: 2/9-2/10 Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco, 9am-4pm Where: Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010 Website: http://gfafexpo.com/
What: Bev Mo Holiday Beer Fest, Los Angeles, CA When: Saturday, December 1st, 1pm to 5:00pm Where: Golden Road Brewery, 5430 West San Fernando Road Los Angeles, CA 90039 http://goldenroad.la/ Website: http://www.nightthatneverends.com/bevmo_la.html
What: BevMo! Holiday Beer Fest, San Francisco When: Saturday November 17 , 5:30-9pm Where: Fort Mason Center, Herbst Pavilion, San Francisco http://www.fortmason.org/aboutus/visitor-information/directions Website: http://www.nightthatneverends.com/bevmo_holiday.html Come over to The New Planet table meet Thomas and sample our tasty line of Crafted Gluten Free beers. Experience 200+ of … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness Tour, Cleveland Ohio When: Saturday November 17 , 9am-2pm Where: Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 Website: http://celiacawarenesstour.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Appetite for Awareness-A Gluten-Free Cooking Spree When: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1-5pm Where: The Historic Strawbridge Building- 8th and Market Streets-Philadelphia, PA Cost: See NFCA website for pricing. Website: http://www.celiaccentral.org/a4a/ We are proud to support the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) … Continue reading