FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are making efforts to do that for sure. At the preset time only our Blonde and Raspberry contain corn - which is the only... – May 09, 10:01 AM
- GFBeer Thanks for the great review! We posted your Blog to our national Facebook Page and will be sharing via our site. Cheers! :) – May 09, 9:59 AM
- GFBeer We are expecting to ship our first beers in June/July. We will be carried by General Beer. We will be making an "official announcement" as... – May 09, 9:57 AM
- GFBeer Thanks for reaching out to us Werner. At this time we do not have plans to export to South Africa. We wish you the best... – May 09, 9:54 AM
- GFBeer Sorry for not being clear with our Belgian Ale - It is the ONLY non-vegan friendly beer. – May 09, 9:51 AM
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.”
So here you go:
Take one bottle of nicely chilled New Planet Raspberry Ale and pour into wine glass, then add 1oz of freshly squeezed orange juice. Sip & Enjoy!
Best served at brunch, but makes a wonderful breakfast beer.
Even the L.A.Times dropped by. Read the article HERE
Find our Raspberry Ale near you by clicking HERE.
- 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!)
- 2 pounds mussels, cleaned
- Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs.
- 1-2 tsp Chopped garlic and 1tsp chopped ginger
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat large saucepan to medium-high heat with 1tbl spoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add cleaned mussels, with 1-2 tsp. chopped garlic & 1tsp. of chopped Ginger (fresh or paste)
- Place lid over pan and let steam for a few minutes, then add ½ – ¾ bottle of Belgian Ale, and put lid back on pan.
- Once the mussels are opening (as if to drink the yummy beer), turn heat off and let sit for a minute, adding the sliced green onions for added aroma and flavor.
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle chopped Parsley over served Mussels as the final touch.
Chorizo can be a great addition – fried separately and added in to the broth before serving
½ cup of buttermilk added to the broth creates a smooth and rich texture as well
Traditionally served with a side of fresh cut fries
Serves 3-4 people.
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale.
Roasted Chicken Tacos
Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats
1 whole roasted chicken, meat pulled
2 12 oz. jars of your favorite organic salsa
1 dozen organic corn tortillas
3/4 head green cabbage, shredded
4 limes, juice
2 tblsp olive oil
1 cup thinly sliced radishes
1 cup shredded cotija cheese
1/2 cup sprigs of cilantro
salt and pepper to taste
Place pulled chicken meat into a sauce pot and pour salsa over it. Simmer chicken in salsa for 15-20 minutes and season with salt.Toss shredded cabbage, cilantro and radishes in a bowl with lime juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
For plate up- Warm tortillas slightly in a warm pan. Place chicken and sauce in the center of the tortillas. Put a hefty amount of cabbage slaw on top and generously apply cotija. Best enjoyed with a New Planet Blonde Ale
Avocado with charred hatch chile and tomatillo salsa, grilled corn and black beans
Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats
1 ripe avocado, very large dice
1/2 cup of your favorite salsa (suggested salsa: hatch chile and tomatillo salsa)
1/4 cup cooked black beans
1/4 cup grilled corn, taken off the cob
3 sprigs cilantro ;eaves
1/2 lime, juiced
1 tblsp olive oil
salt to taste
your favorite organic corn chips
Large dice avocado and scoop out of skin. Place in a bowl with all other ingredients and mix very gently as to not break up the avocado. As you do this, taste frequently and season with salt as you go. Serve with corn tortilla chips and a crisp, light beer – AKA New Planet Blonde Ale
This recipe was submitted by: Ian Clark, Beer Chef / Founder of BRU Handbuilt Ales
Check out Lilly’s Blog.
Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!
Did you know that April is National Soft Pretzel month? We didn’t, but it seems fitting given that soft pretzels go hand-in-hand with Major League Baseball (whose season just kicked off), springtime county fairs, and a nice, cold bottle of New Planet Beer. We invite you to celebrate the beginning of spring with a bottle of our new Belgian or Amber Ale and a gluten free soft pretzel courtesy of our friend Jules Shepard at Jules Gluten Free.
Jules Gluten Free Soft Pretzels
- 1 1/3 cup + 2 tablespoons Jules Gluten Free™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. granulated cane sugar
- 1/3 cup warm water (110 F)
- 1 Tbs. honey or agave nectar
- 1 egg
- Canola oil
- (2/3 cup baking soda for soda bath)
- Melted butter or Earth Balance Buttery Sticks to brush onto tops of pretzels
- Coarse sea salt or other toppings for pretzels
In a large bowl, mix warm water, sugar and yeast and let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk together the remaining dry ingredients and set aside.
Add half of the dry mixture to the wet mixture bowl, together with the egg and honey. Beat on low speed of an electric mixer for one minute, or until well-blended. Add in the remaining dry ingredients and blend until well-mixed. If the dough is too dry, add an additional 1/2 to 1 teaspoon warm water.
Gently roll chunks of dough to approximately 3/4 inch diameter thickness and shape into pretzel twists using Jules Gluten Free™ All Purpose Flour to dust the rolling surface.
Place on a parchment-paper lined baking sheet. Liberally brush the pretzels with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and proof for 30 minutes in a warm place.
Preheat the oven to 375 F (static) or 350 F (convection).
5 minutes before the proofing is completed, prepare a soda bath by adding 2/3 cup baking soda to 10 cups of water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir until the soda is completely dissolved.
Once the soda bath is boiling, gently submerge pretzels individually into the bath for 25 seconds, flipping over after about 15 seconds. Drain the pretzels and replace onto the parchment-lined baking sheet.
Brush the pretzels with melted butter or Earth Balance Buttery Sticks and top with coarse sea salt or other toppings. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until light golden brown. Do not overbake.
Makes approximately 6 traditionally shaped pretzels.
Event: NC Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event – Durham, NC
New Planet Beers that will be sampled: Pale Ale, Raspberry Ale & Blonde Ale, Amber Ale & Belgian Ale AND a possible sneak peek at our Brown Ale ( look for updates on our site)
Event: Atlanta GA, Gluten & Allergen Free Wellness Event – Duluth, GA
Location: Gwinnett Center - 6400 Sugarloaf Prkwy, Duluth, Georgia
New Planet Beers that will be sampled: Pale Ale, Raspberry Ale & Blonde Ale (possible sneak preview of our newest Amber & Belgian – look for updates)