FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are making efforts to do that for sure. At the preset time only our Blonde and Raspberry contain corn - which is the only... – May 09, 10:01 AM
- GFBeer Thanks for the great review! We posted your Blog to our national Facebook Page and will be sharing via our site. Cheers! :) – May 09, 9:59 AM
- GFBeer We are expecting to ship our first beers in June/July. We will be carried by General Beer. We will be making an "official announcement" as... – May 09, 9:57 AM
- GFBeer Thanks for reaching out to us Werner. At this time we do not have plans to export to South Africa. We wish you the best... – May 09, 9:54 AM
- GFBeer Sorry for not being clear with our Belgian Ale - It is the ONLY non-vegan friendly beer. – May 09, 9:51 AM
Category Archives: Blog
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading
Check out Lilly’s Blog. Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!
Did you know that April is National Soft Pretzel month? We didn’t, but it seems fitting given that soft pretzels go hand-in-hand with Major League Baseball (whose season just kicked off), springtime county fairs, and a nice, cold bottle of … Continue reading
One of the hardest things about maintaining a gluten free diet is actually sticking to it. Between work and other activities, you’re constantly on the go, so you don’t have two hours to spend pouring over product labels as you … Continue reading
Break out the green beer and that “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” shirt—St. Patrick’s Day is only 10 days away! If you wake up on March 18th with a St. Patty’s hangover, what’s the first thing you should reach for? We know how hard it … Continue reading
There’s nothing better than spending an entire day shredding perfect powder. So when lunchtime rolls around and stomachs starts grumbling, the last thing gluten-free skiers or snowboarders want to stress about is what they’re going to find to eat on … Continue reading