FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are not in Calgary at this time, but we are working on it. Cheers. – Apr 07, 6:24 AM
- GFBeer We are distributed, for the time being, by The AFIC Group in BC - http://www.aficgroup.com/beers.php – Apr 07, 6:23 AM
- Josh I currently carry your new planet pale ale and rasp. but am having troubles ordering it. can you let me know who your rep is... – Apr 01, 3:37 PM
- Holly R Hi there! Is your beer anywhere in Calgary Alberta ?? I desperately need to get my hands on the raspberry – Mar 21, 11:34 AM
- Kiss Me I’m (Makeshift) Irish | Gettin' Figgy With It […] your festive feast you’ll need: - corned beef - a full head of cabbage - oil - salt - BEER ( New Planet has...
- GFBeer As we have moved toward all NON_GMO ingredients some of our caloric information has changed. Blonde is 179 cal, and our Raspberry Ale is now... – Mar 13, 3:31 PM
Category Archives: Blog
Are you cooking Thanksgiving dinner for someone with Celiac disease or sensitivity to gluten? Do not despair! Even Thanksgiving recipes, in all their wheat-y goodness, can be made both gluten-free and delicious. Gluten lurks in a host of pre-packaged ingredients often used on Thanksgiving like gravy … Continue reading
The following is an adaptation of a recipe created by Elizabeth Barbone of GlutenFreeBaking.com We have customized this recipe to highlight the use of our Brown Ale in order to develop more flavor in the batter and to create a wonderful pairing for our … Continue reading
New Planet Beer Company (NPB) from Boulder, Colorado is expanding the frontiers of gluten-free Beer in both availability and style! State approvals have just come through, and the nation’s leader in 100% gluten-free beer is expanding into Texas and … Continue reading
Starting July 26th, 2013, New Planet Beer will be offering limited tasting hours at our Boulder Brewery. We will be offering small samples of all of our styles, and some limited release beers as well. Gluten-Free Beer Education is our … Continue reading
The Perfect Planet Burger – So simple, it is Perfect!: Submitted by Scott G. One pound of prime burger (80/20)Chopped onion (add diced jalapeños for added kick)Blue cheeseMaple wood baconSalt and pepperNew Planet Pale Ale On medium heat, grill … Continue reading
We Want YOU to share your favorite Gluten-Free BBQ recipe with the Nation! Plan: We are asking our fans – YOU – to submit their favorite gluten-free BBQ recipes & beer pairings featuring New Planet Beer. … Continue reading
Please enjoy this yummy summer recipe, courtesy of Brenda Fae Forrest Gluten Free Raspberry Beer Chicken:In a Ziplock bag combine: 1 Large Sweet Onion; Cut into large chunksZest 1 Lime1 Large or 2 Small Limes cut into 1/4′s Salt and Pepper to Taste1 … Continue reading
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading