FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are not currently exporting our beer, outside North America. Thanks for your interest in our beer. – Jul 23, 7:11 AM
- GFBeer All of our ingredients are GMO-Free, 100% Gluten Free and tasty! We are working on our NON-GMO verification this summer. – Jul 23, 7:05 AM
- Do You Pay Attention to Your Food Allergy? | Outrageous Baking […] I personally love the line of gluten-free pasta options from Jovial Foods and New Planet is a local gluten-free beer company here in Boulder. ...
- Shellee Does New Planet Beer contain Non Gmo ingredients? – Jul 18, 9:42 PM
- Christian Wagner Hi, we are a Big Craftbeer Reseller in Austria Vienna and i want to order Beers from you, can you Export your Products and if... – Jul 15, 3:56 PM
- GFBeer We are available in all Bevmo's, most Total Wine & More, Whole Foods and some Sprouts too. If you go to our Beer Locator, you... – Jul 14, 10:48 AM
Category Archives: Having Fun
Do you have a recipe for a tasty gluten-free dish? Does it pair well with your favorite beer? The chances are, others out there would like to know too. Summer is a time for food and fun, and…….. this July, SHARING could … Continue reading
The recipe below was our summer kick-off recipe for Memorial Day Weekend. It is based on a little over a pound of ribs (3 huge ribs) and has rough measurements, but is easily adapted for a larger quantity of ribs. We … Continue reading
If you are looking for some tasty recipes for St.Patricks Day, CLICK HERE
What: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo with hundreds of certified gluten-free vendors, resources and, of course, Beer! We will be pouring all six styles of beer & we will have coupons too!! When: April 12th & 13th - 9am to 3pm Where: The Schaumburg Renaissance … Continue reading
What: Love Bluegrass? Love Gluten-Free Beer? Well this one is for you! We will be the featured Gluten-free beer at the 2014 WinterWonderGrass event! Gluten-free Beer on Draft!!! We will be pouring our Pale Ale, Belgian Ale and Brown … Continue reading
We Want YOU to share your favorite Gluten-Free BBQ recipe with the Nation! Plan: We are asking our fans – YOU – to submit their favorite gluten-free BBQ recipes & beer pairings featuring New Planet Beer. … Continue reading
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading