FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer If you visit the Beer Locator on our site - http://www.newplanetbeer.com/where-to-find-us/ - you will be able to enter the closest city to you, and find... – Dec 02, 8:30 AM
- GFBeer You are welcome to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. – Dec 02, 8:29 AM
- Julie Downey I am wondering how close to the Canadian Border you deliver your beer? Or do you know a store near the New York/Buffalo Niagra Border... – Dec 01, 3:14 PM
- kevin jones I would be interested in possibly becoming an extention of your company in Ontario,email me and let me know if you have any ideas,thanks. kevin... – Dec 01, 11:01 AM
- GFBeer We are not currently distributed in Ontario, Just BC and Central Provinces at this time. We are hoping to make it all the way east... – Nov 25, 3:24 PM
- GFBeer Tread Lightly Ale, is now called Blonde Ale - Same recipe, same great taste. Please visit our Beer page, for full information: http://www.newplanetbeer.com/gluten-free-beer/blonde-ale/ – Nov 25, 3:22 PM
Category Archives: Having Fun
We Want YOU to share your favorite Gluten-Free BBQ recipe with the Nation! Plan: We are asking our fans – YOU – to submit their favorite gluten-free BBQ recipes & beer pairings featuring New Planet Beer. … Continue reading
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading
Check out Lilly’s Blog. Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!
In the last month or so, you’ve painstakingly prepared two delicious, gluten-free holiday meals for a family and friends. During the holiday season, sticking to a gluten-free diet is no easy feat! We’re impressed and think you deserve a break, … Continue reading
There may still be twelve days left until Christmas, but we’re already dreaming about all of the gluten-free treats we’ll get to enjoy with family and friends. But why should you have to wait until the end of December to … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love free schwag? We’re giving away a free hat or beer stein to one of our lucky readers, but first, we’ve got to test your knowledge of New Planet Beer! *To enter to win, simply comment with the correct answers … Continue reading