FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We hope to have one available in our Boulder Tap Room this fall, but we do not have any plans to package one this year. – Aug 26, 9:35 AM
- Michael Ippolito Looking for gluten free pumpkin beer Any help would be amazing – Aug 25, 9:28 AM
- Kathy Can't wait to try this out! – Aug 24, 9:33 PM
- GFBeer We are distributed by Cavalier Beer in FL, and we have assigned someone to reach out to you and make it happen. – Aug 23, 7:26 AM
- GFBeer We do plan to feature a Pumpkin Ale at our Tap room this fall. We will post as soon as it is ready. – Aug 23, 7:25 AM
- Pedro Will you guys be making a any pumpkin ales this fall season? – Aug 22, 6:44 PM
Category Archives: Having Fun
The recipe below was our summer kick-off recipe for Memorial Day Weekend. It is based on a little over a pound of ribs (3 huge ribs) and has rough measurements, but is easily adapted for a larger quantity of ribs. We … Continue reading
If you are looking for some tasty recipes for St.Patricks Day, CLICK HERE
What: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo with hundreds of certified gluten-free vendors, resources and, of course, Beer! We will be pouring all six styles of beer & we will have coupons too!! When: April 12th & 13th - 9am to 3pm Where: The Schaumburg Renaissance … Continue reading
What: Love Bluegrass? Love Gluten-Free Beer? Well this one is for you! We will be the featured Gluten-free beer at the 2014 WinterWonderGrass event! Gluten-free Beer on Draft!!! We will be pouring our Pale Ale, Belgian Ale and Brown … Continue reading
We Want YOU to share your favorite Gluten-Free BBQ recipe with the Nation! Plan: We are asking our fans – YOU – to submit their favorite gluten-free BBQ recipes & beer pairings featuring New Planet Beer. … Continue reading
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading
Check out Lilly’s Blog. Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!