FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are not in Calgary at this time, but we are working on it. Cheers. – Apr 07, 6:24 AM
- GFBeer We are distributed, for the time being, by The AFIC Group in BC - http://www.aficgroup.com/beers.php – Apr 07, 6:23 AM
- Josh I currently carry your new planet pale ale and rasp. but am having troubles ordering it. can you let me know who your rep is... – Apr 01, 3:37 PM
- Holly R Hi there! Is your beer anywhere in Calgary Alberta ?? I desperately need to get my hands on the raspberry – Mar 21, 11:34 AM
- Kiss Me I’m (Makeshift) Irish | Gettin' Figgy With It […] your festive feast you’ll need: - corned beef - a full head of cabbage - oil - salt - BEER ( New Planet has...
- GFBeer As we have moved toward all NON_GMO ingredients some of our caloric information has changed. Blonde is 179 cal, and our Raspberry Ale is now... – Mar 13, 3:31 PM
Category Archives: Having Fun
If you are looking for some tasty recipes for St.Patricks Day, CLICK HERE
What: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo with hundreds of certified gluten-free vendors, resources and, of course, Beer! We will be pouring all six styles of beer & we will have coupons too!! When: April 12th & 13th - 9am to 3pm Where: The Schaumburg Renaissance … Continue reading
What: Love Bluegrass? Love Gluten-Free Beer? Well this one is for you! We will be the featured Gluten-free beer at the 2014 WinterWonderGrass event! Gluten-free Beer on Draft!!! We will be pouring our Pale Ale, Belgian Ale and Brown … Continue reading
We Want YOU to share your favorite Gluten-Free BBQ recipe with the Nation! Plan: We are asking our fans – YOU – to submit their favorite gluten-free BBQ recipes & beer pairings featuring New Planet Beer. … Continue reading
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading
Check out Lilly’s Blog. Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!
In the last month or so, you’ve painstakingly prepared two delicious, gluten-free holiday meals for a family and friends. During the holiday season, sticking to a gluten-free diet is no easy feat! We’re impressed and think you deserve a break, … Continue reading