FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer We are making efforts to do that for sure. At the preset time only our Blonde and Raspberry contain corn - which is the only... – May 09, 10:01 AM
- GFBeer Thanks for the great review! We posted your Blog to our national Facebook Page and will be sharing via our site. Cheers! :) – May 09, 9:59 AM
- GFBeer We are expecting to ship our first beers in June/July. We will be carried by General Beer. We will be making an "official announcement" as... – May 09, 9:57 AM
- GFBeer Thanks for reaching out to us Werner. At this time we do not have plans to export to South Africa. We wish you the best... – May 09, 9:54 AM
- GFBeer Sorry for not being clear with our Belgian Ale - It is the ONLY non-vegan friendly beer. – May 09, 9:51 AM
Category Archives: Having Fun
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading
Check out Lilly’s Blog. Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!
In the last month or so, you’ve painstakingly prepared two delicious, gluten-free holiday meals for a family and friends. During the holiday season, sticking to a gluten-free diet is no easy feat! We’re impressed and think you deserve a break, … Continue reading
There may still be twelve days left until Christmas, but we’re already dreaming about all of the gluten-free treats we’ll get to enjoy with family and friends. But why should you have to wait until the end of December to … Continue reading
Who doesn’t love free schwag? We’re giving away a free hat or beer stein to one of our lucky readers, but first, we’ve got to test your knowledge of New Planet Beer! *To enter to win, simply comment with the correct answers … Continue reading
Each day, amusement parks provide effortless fun for the whole family — that is, until someone gets hungry. Something as simple as finding gluten-free fare at an amusement park can quickly escalate into a stressful challenge for even the most … Continue reading
Fire up the barbecue and break out some ice cold beers, because the Fourth of July is right around the corner! Invite over some family and friends then follow the tips below for a stress-free, gluten-free barbecue. Purchase gluten-free hot dog or … Continue reading
Are you as excited for March 17th as we are? To honor St. Patrick’s Day, New Planet Beer is giving away swag to help you celebrate! To enter to win a New Planet Beer T-shirt, pint glass or bottle opener, comment … Continue reading