FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- ‘Green’ Beer for the Holidays | Earth911.com […] holidays just makes you want a drink, and even better…an eco-friendly drink. Businesses like New Planet Brewing Company make having a beer environmentally […]
- GFBeer We are not in Calgary at this time, but we are working on it. Cheers. – Apr 07, 6:24 AM
- GFBeer We are distributed, for the time being, by The AFIC Group in BC - http://www.aficgroup.com/beers.php – Apr 07, 6:23 AM
- Josh I currently carry your new planet pale ale and rasp. but am having troubles ordering it. can you let me know who your rep is... – Apr 01, 3:37 PM
- Holly R Hi there! Is your beer anywhere in Calgary Alberta ?? I desperately need to get my hands on the raspberry – Mar 21, 11:34 AM
- Kiss Me I’m (Makeshift) Irish | Gettin' Figgy With It […] your festive feast you’ll need: - corned beef - a full head of cabbage - oil - salt - BEER ( New Planet has...
Category Archives: Gluten-Free Beer
If you are looking for some tasty recipes for St.Patricks Day, CLICK HERE
What: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo with hundreds of certified gluten-free vendors, resources and, of course, Beer! We will be pouring all six styles of beer & we will have coupons too!! When: April 12th & 13th - 9am to 3pm Where: The Schaumburg Renaissance … Continue reading
What: Love Bluegrass? Love Gluten-Free Beer? Well this one is for you! We will be the featured Gluten-free beer at the 2014 WinterWonderGrass event! Gluten-free Beer on Draft!!! We will be pouring our Pale Ale, Belgian Ale and Brown … Continue reading
The South Florida Celiac Support Group will be hosting the Seventh Annual South Florida Gluten Free Expo When: Saturday, February 15, 2014 Full details to be updated soon – Save the Date! For more information, please contact Dr. … Continue reading
What: A Gluten-Free Day Filled with Food, Education and Fun – AND 100% Gluten-Free Beer – All six New Planet styles When: March 22nd, 2014 – 11:am till 4:pm Where: The St.Pete Coliseum 535 Fourth … Continue reading
What: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo with great products, information & resources and, of course, 100% Gluten-Free Beer We will be Pouring – Pale Ale, Amber Ale, Brown Ale, Blonde Ale & Raspberry Ale When: February 2nd, 2014 – … Continue reading
WE ARE SORRY TO SAY THAT WE WILL NO LONGER BE ATTENDING THIS EVENT, BUT RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR GREAT GF OPTIONS. What: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo with hundreds of certified gluten-free vendors & resources. When: February 22nd … Continue reading
What: Gluten and Allergen Free Expo with hundreds of certified gluten-free vendors, resources and, of course, Beer! We will be pouring all six styles of beer & we will have coupons too!! When: January 25-26, 2014 - 9am to 3pm Where: … Continue reading
Are you cooking Thanksgiving dinner for someone with Celiac disease or sensitivity to gluten? Do not despair! Even Thanksgiving recipes, in all their wheat-y goodness, can be made both gluten-free and delicious. Gluten lurks in a host of pre-packaged ingredients often used on Thanksgiving like gravy … Continue reading