FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
Download logos, graphics, and promotional materials now.
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFBeer Yes you can be confident. Our beer are 100% gluten free. Start to Finish! All of our ingredients are naturally gluten free (and Barley FREE)... – Jun 18, 9:00 AM
- Karl S. I'm allergic to barley. Can I be confident that there isn't any barley contamination in the brewing or bottling process? – Jun 14, 11:12 PM
- GFBeer We try to keep our "Finder" updated regularly, but we cannot control when stores stop carrying our beer, or are out of stock, but if... – Jun 12, 9:32 AM
- GFBeer Cheers Jason! We will work to update our beer finder, thanks for letting us know. Feel free to pass the beer manager our email address... – Jun 12, 8:52 AM
- GFBeer All natural color, derived from trace amounts of corn. We are proud to say that our beer are are made with all-natural ingredients. :) – Jun 12, 8:50 AM
Category Archives: Gluten-Free Beer
We Want YOU to share your favorite Gluten-Free BBQ recipe with the Nation! Plan: We are asking our fans – YOU – to submit their favorite gluten-free BBQ recipes & beer pairings featuring New Planet Beer. Submissions … Continue reading
Please enjoy this yummy summer recipe, courtesy of Brenda Fae Forrest Gluten Free Raspberry Beer Chicken:In a Ziplock bag combine: 1 Large Sweet Onion; Cut into large chunksZest 1 Lime1 Large or 2 Small Limes cut into 1/4′s Salt and Pepper to Taste1 … Continue reading
A great time was had by all at this weekends CDF Expo in Los Angeles. The star of the weekend was our Raspberry “BeerMosas”, so we thought we would post the “recipe.” So here you go: Take one bottle of nicely chilled New … Continue reading
Ingredients 2 bottles of New Planet Beer – Belgian Ale (one to cook with, one to enjoy while cooking!) 2 pounds mussels, cleaned Finely sliced green onion – 3 stalks – & chopped Italian parsley 1 tbs. 1-2 tsp Chopped … Continue reading
With the start of National Celiac Awareness Month coinciding the Cinco de Mayo celebration we thought we would share a wonderful recipe that pairs beautifully with our Blonde Ale. Roasted Chicken Tacos Ian Clark, BRU handbuilt ales & eats Serves 4 1 whole … Continue reading
Check out Lilly’s Blog. Thanks for enjoying New Planet Beer!
Did you know that April is National Soft Pretzel month? We didn’t, but it seems fitting given that soft pretzels go hand-in-hand with Major League Baseball (whose season just kicked off), springtime county fairs, and a nice, cold bottle of … Continue reading