FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer If it is on the shelf, it will still be good. I hope your step-dad enjoys it as much as we do. – Dec 04, 3:11 PM
- GFbeer Keep watching Andrew, it will be back soon if it isn't already. :-) – Dec 04, 3:10 PM
- Sherri Bowman How long would you say the shelf life of your Belgium beer is? I saw in another comment above (dated Aug 2016) that you no... – Nov 19, 12:22 PM
- Andrew R. Love this beer, consider it one of the best GF options, but it seems to have disappeared from all stores in my area (Colorado Springs)... – Nov 08, 5:01 PM
- GFbeer Hi Shane, It is certainly in our game plan to expand our distribution. We have to do that wisely for the company and will certainly... – Aug 19, 8:02 AM
- Shane Hi, Any plans on distributing to New Mexico? Santa Fe is like 2 hours away. – Aug 18, 7:09 PM
Tag Archives: Celiac Disease
Can you imagine a gluten free Hefe style beer? Sometimes it is easy to forget what an amazing time we live in. The technological advances that seem to come out on a daily basis are absolutely staggering. Video calls. Self-driving … Continue reading
If you ask around, just about everyone has an opinion on “gluten-free,” Celiac Disease, or gluten-sensitivity. Often times, their opinions are misinformed and can be insulting, especially to people who have Celiac Disease (CD) or are gluten-sensitive. For those of … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco When: 2/9-2/10 Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco, 9am-4pm Where: Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010 Website: http://gfafexpo.com/
What: Bev Mo Holiday Beer Fest, Los Angeles, CA When: Saturday, December 1st, 1pm to 5:00pm Where: Golden Road Brewery, 5430 West San Fernando Road Los Angeles, CA 90039 http://goldenroad.la/ Website: http://www.nightthatneverends.com/bevmo_la.html
What: Celiac Awareness Tour, Cleveland Ohio When: Saturday November 17 , 9am-2pm Where: Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 Website: http://celiacawarenesstour.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: 90 For Life Gluten Free Expo When: Saturday & Sunday November 10 & 11 9-5pm Where: Gastonia, North Carolina at the brand new Gastonia Conference Center. Website: http://90forlifeglutenfreeexpo.com/ Come over to The New Planet table and sample our tasty line of Crafted … Continue reading
Have you recently cut gluten out of your diet due to Celiac’s Disease or a gluten sensitivity? In creating lists of gluten-free foods you can eat and carefully checking labels at the grocery store, it’s not uncommon for those who … Continue reading
What: Appetite for Awareness-A Gluten-Free Cooking Spree When: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1-5pm Where: The Historic Strawbridge Building- 8th and Market Streets-Philadelphia, PA Cost: See NFCA website for pricing. Website: http://www.celiaccentral.org/a4a/ We are proud to support the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) … Continue reading
What: Heartland of America’s Gluten/Allergen Free Expo When: Saturday, September 23rd 11am-4pm Where: DC Center – 11830 Stonegate Dr. Omaha, NE 68164 Cost: $10 for Adults, Kids under 12 are free! Website: http://omahaglutenfreeexpo.blogspot.com/ Come socialize, discover, enjoy and experience a gluten/allergen free event you don’t want … Continue reading