FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer If it is on the shelf, it will still be good. I hope your step-dad enjoys it as much as we do. – Dec 04, 3:11 PM
- GFbeer Keep watching Andrew, it will be back soon if it isn't already. :-) – Dec 04, 3:10 PM
- Sherri Bowman How long would you say the shelf life of your Belgium beer is? I saw in another comment above (dated Aug 2016) that you no... – Nov 19, 12:22 PM
- Andrew R. Love this beer, consider it one of the best GF options, but it seems to have disappeared from all stores in my area (Colorado Springs)... – Nov 08, 5:01 PM
- GFbeer Hi Shane, It is certainly in our game plan to expand our distribution. We have to do that wisely for the company and will certainly... – Aug 19, 8:02 AM
- Shane Hi, Any plans on distributing to New Mexico? Santa Fe is like 2 hours away. – Aug 18, 7:09 PM
Tag Archives: Gluten-Free Food
Beer and Food Pairing Guide Beer tastes even better when you pair it with good food. In fact, we think beer is actually more food-friendly than wine. This is because of its ability to interact with many food flavors and … Continue reading
Join us at the Spring Flours – Gluten Free Gala May 6, 2016 Chicago Cultural Center Since 2007, some of Chicago’s best bakers and restaurateurs have gathered each year for an evening featuring gourmet gluten-free cuisine to sell-out crowds. … Continue reading
There may still be twelve days left until Christmas, but we’re already dreaming about all of the gluten-free treats we’ll get to enjoy with family and friends. But why should you have to wait until the end of December to … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: BevMo! Holiday Beer Fest, San Francisco When: Saturday November 17 , 5:30-9pm Where: Fort Mason Center, Herbst Pavilion, San Francisco http://www.fortmason.org/aboutus/visitor-information/directions Website: http://www.nightthatneverends.com/bevmo_holiday.html Come over to The New Planet table meet Thomas and sample our tasty line of Crafted Gluten Free beers. Experience 200+ of … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness Tour, Cleveland Ohio When: Saturday November 17 , 9am-2pm Where: Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 Website: http://celiacawarenesstour.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
Halloween may still be two weeks away, but our mouths have already started watering as we think about arguably one of the best parts of this holiday — the candy. With each passing year, an increasing number of brands has … Continue reading
Have you recently cut gluten out of your diet due to Celiac’s Disease or a gluten sensitivity? In creating lists of gluten-free foods you can eat and carefully checking labels at the grocery store, it’s not uncommon for those who … Continue reading
What: Appetite for Awareness-A Gluten-Free Cooking Spree When: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1-5pm Where: The Historic Strawbridge Building- 8th and Market Streets-Philadelphia, PA Cost: See NFCA website for pricing. Website: http://www.celiaccentral.org/a4a/ We are proud to support the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) … Continue reading
What: Heartland of America’s Gluten/Allergen Free Expo When: Saturday, September 23rd 11am-4pm Where: DC Center – 11830 Stonegate Dr. Omaha, NE 68164 Cost: $10 for Adults, Kids under 12 are free! Website: http://omahaglutenfreeexpo.blogspot.com/ Come socialize, discover, enjoy and experience a gluten/allergen free event you don’t want … Continue reading