FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer If it is on the shelf, it will still be good. I hope your step-dad enjoys it as much as we do. – Dec 04, 3:11 PM
- GFbeer Keep watching Andrew, it will be back soon if it isn't already. :-) – Dec 04, 3:10 PM
- Sherri Bowman How long would you say the shelf life of your Belgium beer is? I saw in another comment above (dated Aug 2016) that you no... – Nov 19, 12:22 PM
- Andrew R. Love this beer, consider it one of the best GF options, but it seems to have disappeared from all stores in my area (Colorado Springs)... – Nov 08, 5:01 PM
- GFbeer Hi Shane, It is certainly in our game plan to expand our distribution. We have to do that wisely for the company and will certainly... – Aug 19, 8:02 AM
- Shane Hi, Any plans on distributing to New Mexico? Santa Fe is like 2 hours away. – Aug 18, 7:09 PM
Tag Archives: Tread Lightly Ale
There’s just something about a warm summer day that begs for an easy drinking beer to accompany your adventures. Put a beer like that in a light, hassle free, pack-in-pack-out can, and you’re well on your way to a great … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco When: 2/9-2/10 Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco, 9am-4pm Where: Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010 Website: http://gfafexpo.com/
What: Bev Mo Holiday Beer Fest, Los Angeles, CA When: Saturday, December 1st, 1pm to 5:00pm Where: Golden Road Brewery, 5430 West San Fernando Road Los Angeles, CA 90039 http://goldenroad.la/ Website: http://www.nightthatneverends.com/bevmo_la.html
What: Celiac Awareness Tour, Cleveland Ohio When: Saturday November 17 , 9am-2pm Where: Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 Website: http://celiacawarenesstour.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Appetite for Awareness-A Gluten-Free Cooking Spree When: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1-5pm Where: The Historic Strawbridge Building- 8th and Market Streets-Philadelphia, PA Cost: See NFCA website for pricing. Website: http://www.celiaccentral.org/a4a/ We are proud to support the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) … Continue reading
New Planet Beer is excited to open it’s first online retail account! Brewforia.com carries all three styles of New Planet Beer – Tread Lightly Ale, 3R Raspberry Ale and Off Grid Pale Ale. Buy a single beer or a 12-pack sampler. … Continue reading
Turn your gluten-free beer green for Saint Patrick’s Day. 1. Find a store near you that carries New Planet Beer. 2. Purchase Tread Lightly Ale. (the lighter color makes it easier for you to create the perfect shade of green) 3. … Continue reading
Living on a gluten-free diet doesn’t mean you have to compromise on creativity or flavor in the kitchen. While it may take more creativity, gluten-free cooking has never been more delicious with the wealth of gluten-free product options that have … Continue reading
Wheatless Wednesdays at the Sink continues with a delicious menu featuring many gluten-free options and drink specials on 303 vodka and New Planet Beer! Sample menu offerings include: Certified Angus Beef Top Sirloin Steak with New Planet Ale onion compote … Continue reading