FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer If it is on the shelf, it will still be good. I hope your step-dad enjoys it as much as we do. – Dec 04, 3:11 PM
- GFbeer Keep watching Andrew, it will be back soon if it isn't already. :-) – Dec 04, 3:10 PM
- Sherri Bowman How long would you say the shelf life of your Belgium beer is? I saw in another comment above (dated Aug 2016) that you no... – Nov 19, 12:22 PM
- Andrew R. Love this beer, consider it one of the best GF options, but it seems to have disappeared from all stores in my area (Colorado Springs)... – Nov 08, 5:01 PM
- GFbeer Hi Shane, It is certainly in our game plan to expand our distribution. We have to do that wisely for the company and will certainly... – Aug 19, 8:02 AM
- Shane Hi, Any plans on distributing to New Mexico? Santa Fe is like 2 hours away. – Aug 18, 7:09 PM
Tag Archives: Gluten-Free Snacks
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco When: 2/9-2/10 Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco, 9am-4pm Where: Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010 Website: http://gfafexpo.com/
What: Bev Mo Holiday Beer Fest, Los Angeles, CA When: Saturday, December 1st, 1pm to 5:00pm Where: Golden Road Brewery, 5430 West San Fernando Road Los Angeles, CA 90039 http://goldenroad.la/ Website: http://www.nightthatneverends.com/bevmo_la.html
What: Celiac Awareness Tour, Cleveland Ohio When: Saturday November 17 , 9am-2pm Where: Holiday Inn, 6001 Rockside Rd, Independence, OH 44131 Website: http://celiacawarenesstour.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
Halloween may still be two weeks away, but our mouths have already started watering as we think about arguably one of the best parts of this holiday — the candy. With each passing year, an increasing number of brands has … Continue reading
What: Appetite for Awareness-A Gluten-Free Cooking Spree When: Sunday, September 23, 2012 1-5pm Where: The Historic Strawbridge Building- 8th and Market Streets-Philadelphia, PA Cost: See NFCA website for pricing. Website: http://www.celiaccentral.org/a4a/ We are proud to support the NFCA (National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) … Continue reading
It’s official: The New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys game marked the beginning of the 2012 NFL season. And nothing goes better with Sunday football than an ice cold New Planet Beer and some yummy gluten-free snacks! Put an easy … Continue reading
Each day, amusement parks provide effortless fun for the whole family — that is, until someone gets hungry. Something as simple as finding gluten-free fare at an amusement park can quickly escalate into a stressful challenge for even the most … Continue reading
Are you as excited for next week’s big game as we are? New Planet Beer is teaming up with Glutino to give away gluten-free football goodie baskets! To enter*, comment below with your predictions on whose going to win football’s … Continue reading