0 0 GFBeer https://newplanetbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/npb-logo-hr-252x300.png GFBeer2011-12-15 10:11:532022-01-04 11:32:13‘Tis the Season with Chex Mix Holiday Mix
Are you still looking for the perfect Holiday gift for a gluten-free friend? Here’s what New Plant is enjoying during this holiday season.
- 4 ½ cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 4 ½ cups Rice Chex Cereal
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts
- 1 cup Wasabi Roasted Peas
- 1 cup Glutino’s GF Pretzel Twists or Bite-Size Pretzels
- 6 Tbs. Earth Balance Buttery Spread Butter
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire Sauce (Lea and Perrin is GF)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Seasoned Salt
- 3/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- In a large bowl mix cereal, nuts, pretzels, etc., and set aside.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt butter, margarine or dairy-free substitute, on high until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Heat oven to 250° F.
- Spread the uncooked Chex Mix evenly on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread out on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes more.
- Store in an airtight container.