FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- jaimc Found the blonde at Hazels in Boulder, CO. Best gluten free beer I have had to date. Med condition keeps me from beer and it's... – Feb 13, 12:00 PM
- GFbeer Hi David, While we understand your concern and out company was built by a Celiac, the fact remains that Celiac's are only a small portion... – Oct 27, 12:43 PM
- David This article seems to show why "low gluten" beer doesn't make sense. If someone has a gluten sensitivity why would only a little gluten be... – Oct 27, 12:01 PM
- GFbeer What area/zip code are you in Mac? – Sep 30, 5:00 PM
- Mac Only four stores carry the Blonde Ale in my area and all 4 have been out for weeks now. Any idea what's going on? – Sep 23, 4:51 PM
- GFbeer Hi Nickie, We did make a Belgian Ale, it is currently not in production though it is still in some stores. Using the beer locator... – Aug 05, 3:18 PM
Tag Archives: New Planet Beer
We’re not sure what the weather is like where you are, but here in Colorado (New Planet’s home base), we’ve had an unseasonably warm fall. Only now is it starting to feel a bit more like winter. If you’re familiar … Continue reading
If you ask around, just about everyone has an opinion on “gluten-free,” Celiac Disease, or gluten-sensitivity. Often times, their opinions are misinformed and can be insulting, especially to people who have Celiac Disease (CD) or are gluten-sensitive. For those of … Continue reading
We came across this great overview of how to do a Beer Tasting from the Beer Advocate we wanted to share with you. Please click here to view the original post. How To Do A Beer Tasting When analyzing a … Continue reading
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” –Benjamin Franklin (maybe) While the veracity of the above quote cannot be 100% confirmed to belong to Benjamin Franklin, one thing we can all agree on as … Continue reading
New Planet Beer’s Seclusion IPA Colorado is widely recognized as the Mecca of the craft brew industry. It leads the nation in terms of innovation and taste. One particular area in craft beer that people are noticing is that there … Continue reading
Are Hops Gluten Free? Are hops gluten free? We will answer that question in a moment. A lot of people may think that there isn’t anything special about a hop plant. It doesn’t have a lot of uses, it only … Continue reading
Double Seclusion IPA Tapping this Friday at 3PM: Double Seclusion IPA: Seclusion’s BIG Brother; 80 IBU and 7.7% ABV! You asked for it and now we have it on tap! BIG hoppy aromas and nice and smooth!
Beer and Food Pairing Guide Beer tastes even better when you pair it with good food. In fact, we think beer is actually more food-friendly than wine. This is because of its ability to interact with many food flavors and … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.
What: Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco When: 2/9-2/10 Gluten & Allergen Free Expo, San Francisco, 9am-4pm Where: Airport Marriott Waterfront, 1800 Old Bayshore Hwy, Burlingame, CA 94010 Website: http://gfafexpo.com/