FIND YOUR BEER
Enter your Zip Code to find the nearest store.Locate Beer
GET FREE UPDATES
Enter your email address below for the latest news and updates.
- GFbeer Thank you for your inquiry.Sorry to report we are not selling in New Mexico. In Colorado we are widely distributed but we do not sell... – Apr 27, 4:50 PM
- phillip baca do you send beer tp total wine and more in albuquerque new mexico if so do you make 1/4 or 1/2 barrels in a keg.... – Apr 26, 1:22 PM
- GFbeer All our beers are GMO free. Please refer to the list of ingredients in our website beer section for specifics on the beer you are... – Apr 10, 7:39 PM
- Jane Gre Do you have a non gmo gluten free beer? – Apr 06, 4:35 PM
- jaimc Found the blonde at Hazels in Boulder, CO. Best gluten free beer I have had to date. Med condition keeps me from beer and it's... – Feb 13, 12:00 PM
- GFbeer Hi David, While we understand your concern and out company was built by a Celiac, the fact remains that Celiac's are only a small portion... – Oct 27, 12:43 PM
Tag Archives: New Planet Beer
The 2017 Denver International Beer Competition results are now announced! The competition took place on April 1 & 2, 2017 at the Omni Interlocken Resort in Broomfield, Colorado. Over 270 beers and ciders were judged double blind by 12 BJCP … Continue reading
We’re not sure what the weather is like where you are, but here in Colorado (New Planet’s home base), we’ve had an unseasonably warm fall. Only now is it starting to feel a bit more like winter. If you’re familiar … Continue reading
If you ask around, just about everyone has an opinion on “gluten-free,” Celiac Disease, or gluten-sensitivity. Often times, their opinions are misinformed and can be insulting, especially to people who have Celiac Disease (CD) or are gluten-sensitive. For those of … Continue reading
We came across this great overview of how to do a Beer Tasting from the Beer Advocate we wanted to share with you. Please click here to view the original post. How To Do A Beer Tasting When analyzing a … Continue reading
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” –Benjamin Franklin (maybe) While the veracity of the above quote cannot be 100% confirmed to belong to Benjamin Franklin, one thing we can all agree on as … Continue reading
New Planet Beer’s Seclusion IPA Colorado is widely recognized as the Mecca of the craft brew industry. It leads the nation in terms of innovation and taste. One particular area in craft beer that people are noticing is that there … Continue reading
Are Hops Gluten Free? Are hops gluten free? We will answer that question in a moment. A lot of people may think that there isn’t anything special about a hop plant. It doesn’t have a lot of uses, it only … Continue reading
Double Seclusion IPA Tapping this Friday at 3PM: Double Seclusion IPA: Seclusion’s BIG Brother; 80 IBU and 7.7% ABV! You asked for it and now we have it on tap! BIG hoppy aromas and nice and smooth!
Beer and Food Pairing Guide Beer tastes even better when you pair it with good food. In fact, we think beer is actually more food-friendly than wine. This is because of its ability to interact with many food flavors and … Continue reading
What: Celiac Awareness tour, Pittsburgh, PA When: 1/26, 9am-2pm Where: Doubletree Pittsburgh/Monroeville Convention Center : 101 Mall Boulevard, Monroeville, PA 15146 Website: http://celiacawarenesstourpittsburgh.eventbrite.com/ Come and taste New Planet’s line of Crafted Gluten Free beers along with lots of other gluten free goodies too.