The first part of the year brings football craziness. The NFL Playoffs start this weekend, the College National Championship is held on Monday, January 10th and the Super Bowl is on Sunday, February 6th. Don’t be on the sidelines without your gluten-free football watching essentials. Here are 10 gluten-free munchies to add to your shopping list.
- The Gluten-Free Bistro Pizza
- Corn tortillas with hummus, black bean dip or salsa
- Smoked salmon on rice crackers
- Air popped popcorn mixed with garlic salt and pepper
- Mix a bowl of trail mix – raw cashews, raisins, almonds, hazelnuts, dark chocolate chips
- Honey crisp apple slices and peanut butter
- Sliced deli meat and avocado on a brown rice tortilla
- Baked sweet potato with ricotta and sauteed chard or spinach
- New Planet Beer – Tread Lightly Ale or 3R Raspberry Ale
Tell us who you are cheering on and why and have a chance of winning a sample of our new beer out later this month – Off Grid Pale Ale. Leave your comment below. Please limit one comment per person.