Almost everyone loves getting candy for Valentine’s Day! Before you set out to buy your gluten-free valentine some sweets to enjoy after dinner and a flavorful 3R Raspberry Ale, check out some of our suggestions.
- Necco Sweetheart Conversation Hearts (Valentines only)
- Necco Mary Jane Peanut Butter Kisses
- Haviland Thin Mints
- Haviland Peppermint Patties
- Haviland Wintergreen Patties
For more information, please visit Necco’s Frequently Asked Questions.
- Nestle Baby Ruth
- Nestle Bit-O’-Honey
- Nestle Butterfinger Bars (does not include Butterfinger Hearts, Butterfinger Crisp, Butterfinger Giant Bar, Butterfinger Snackerz, Butterfinger Medallions, Butterfinger Jingles, or Butterfinger Pumpkins)
- Nestle Milk Chocolate
- Nestle Nips (both regular and sugar-free)
For more information, please visit Nestle Consumer Services’ list of gluten-free products (updated 12/22/11).
- Tootsie Rolls
- Tootsie Pops
- Charms Blow Pops
- Sugar Daddy
- Caramel Apple Pop
- Junior Mints
- Cella’s Chocolate-Covered Cherries
According to their website, all Tootsie products are gluten-free with the exception of Andes cookies.
For more information, check out the Gluten-Free Candy List provided by the National Foundation of Celiac Awareness and Sure Foods Living.