0 0 GFBeer https://newplanetbeer.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/npb-logo-hr-252x300.png GFBeer2012-02-13 17:19:552022-01-04 11:32:13Naturally Gluten-Free Foods
Naturally Gluten-Free Foods
On it’s most basic level, maintaining a gluten-free diet means cutting out grains like wheat, barley, and rye, and any mixture of these grains. But eating gluten-free doesn’t have to be as difficult or unhealthy as one may think! Here’s a breakdown of twenty foods that are naturally gluten-free. Share this with someone who recently discovered their gluten intolerance or who’s experimenting with a gluten-free diet.
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Juices made of 100% fruits or vegetables
- Seeds (such as flax seeds)
- Tree nuts (such as almonds)
- Fresh fish
- Fresh shellfish
- Milk that isn’t flavored using ingredients like malt, which contains gluten
- Plain rice (glutinous or sticky/sweet, black, polished white, long-grained basmati, or whole-grain brown rices).
- Gluten-free flours made from rice, soy, corn, potatoes, or beans
- Raw Quinoa