In the last month or so, you’ve painstakingly prepared two delicious, gluten-free holiday meals for a family and friends. During the holiday season, sticking to a gluten-free diet is no easy feat! We’re impressed and think you deserve a break, which is why we’d like to suggest you whip up one of these simple gluten-free appetizers or drinks for your New Year’s Eve festivities.
- Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pecans, pistachios, and walnuts are all naturally gluten-free. However, some manufacturers cross-contaminate nuts during the packaging process, so look for gluten-free labels. All of Blue Diamond‘s products are gluten-free except for their Jordan Almonds and Wasabi & Soy Sauce Almonds.
- Fresh fruit makes a sweet, healthy appetizer that will balance out all of the savory appetizers.
- Vegetable trays also make great, healthy appetizers. Just make sure to pair them with a salad dressing that is certified gluten-free (Hidden Valley, Annie’s, and Organic Ville manufacturer gluten-free ranch dressings).
- For a snack that takes seconds to throw together, cut gluten-free cheese into small slices, and place them on a platter with Glutino crackers.
- Looking for a traditional, crowd-pleasing appetizer? Say no more: Gluten-free Chex Mix.
- Pick a dip to pair with gluten-free chips: Guacamole, Hummus, or Spinach & Artichoke.
- This Spinach, Mushroom and Feta Flatbread makes an irresistible, mouth-watering appetizer!
- Make a big batch of these meatballs, stick some toothpicks in them, and you’re good to go.
- Who doesn’t love beer? Pick up a few packs of New Planet Beer’s Blonde, Raspberry, or Pale Ale. You can also make some refreshing mixed drinks using New Plant Beer.
- Make sure you have some Champagne to toast with at midnight!
From all of us here at New Planet Beer, happy New Year, and we’ll see you in 2013!